Financial Control Limited has been hired to:
- provide customized in-house training to several top-tier investment banks´ front and back office staff, and fund managers on topics such as option pricing, interest rate and credit derivatives, yield curve mechanics, and streamlining internal processes, in some cases to meet the CPT requirements of the SFC;
- provide investment due diligence services to several high net worth families;
- provide support to a large family investment office in areas such as reviewing asset allocation and investments within each asset class, assessing proposals, performing fund and fund of fund due diligence, and monitoring investment performance and risk;
- assist a large hedge fund with issues arising from time-to-time in fund structuring and valuation;
- provide training to several hedge funds in the area of portfolio risk management and hedging which qualified for CPT hours;
- offer advice to several firms on establishing and structuring a hedge fund;
- offer risk management analysis and mark-to-market reviews of positions within the portfolio of a large family office;
- create a value-at-risk model for a long-short hedge fund to quantify potential draw-downs by market / sector, to give recommendations on internal controls, and to offer opinions on economic scenarios;
- assist a relatively large fund manager in locating and implementing suitable software solutions for its accounting, portfolio analysis, and risk management needs for hedge and index funds under management;
- deliver presentations at seminars and conferences on topics such as "Treasury Management in Asia´s New Economy" and "International Best Practices in Establishing and Managing a Risk Management and Control Department"
- assist a large offshore bank in an executive search for highly qualified financial and product control staff;
- assist a Japanese real estate company with the creation of a real estate investment fund in Japan;
- assist a manager of hedge fund managers with market due diligence;
Client names are kept confidential, and with their approval, may be released as a reference if requested.
Back to Top